Air Conditioning Industries provides expert air conditioning repair and maintenance throughout Newcastle & the Hunter.
To keep your air conditioning running at optimum performance, it’s essential to keep up with regular cleaning, maintenance and service. From removing mould to checking the coils, our experienced professionals can assist with your regular maintenance needs.
At Air Conditioning Industries, our quality maintenance procedures ensure that your air conditioning systems efficiency is at its peak and its lifecycle extended and any potential breakdowns are reduced to the lowest possibility.
To achieve these goals, we take a professional approach by carrying out any required service to a high standard and by carrying out the service regularly, considering the type of equipment, its age use and recommended service schedule.
Our experienced tradesmen are considerate of your staff and will communicate effectively at all times to ensure that any maintenance is carried out at the appropriate time for you, with minimum interference. Our tradesmen are well trained and very competent, repairs are carried out fast and effectively to ensure minimum downtime.
Preventative Maintenance Checklist
Maintain your equipment to prevent future problems and unwanted costs. Keep your cooling and heating system at peak performance by having Air Conditioning Industries do annual pre-season check-ups.
Contractors get busy once summer and winter come, so it’s best to check the cooling system in the lead up to summer and the heating system in the lead up to winter.
The experienced team at Air Conditioning Industries service a wide range of areas including Newcastle, Central Coast, Hunter Valley, Maitland and Nelson Bay. We can assist with seasonal maintenance and keep your air conditioning in excellent shape.
A typical maintenance check-up should include the following:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increase the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your ducted air conditioner. A blocked drain can cause water damage in the house.
- Check the controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils. Dirty coils reduce the system’s ability to cool or heat your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Check your systems refrigerant level. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
Actions to Do Yourself
Inspect, clean, or change air filters once a month in your air conditioner. Air Conditioning Industries can show you how to do this. A dirty filter can increase energy costs and damage your equipment, leading to early failure.
Air Conditioning Industries currently services many large, local organisations including some of the following:
- Newcastle Newspapers
- Northshore Medical Centre
- Sydney Water
- Borg Manufacturing
- Newcastle Commercial Finance
- Wallsend Diggers
- Energy Australia – 40 sites
- Lake Macquarie City Council- 30 sites
- Transfield Services- NSW Schools – 250 sites.
- Department of Disability& Home Care(DADHC) -70 Sites.
- Charlestown Bowling Club
- Australian Laboratory Services
- Club Toukley RSL
- Avondale College
- Port Stephens Council
- Raine & Horne